
About 2 weeks left to go~ it's hard to believe! We're both very excited for Muffin's arrival and can't wait to meet her/him! I've still been feeling great, though am on an unofficial 'bed rest' due to a few high blood pressure readings, some edema in my ankles, and elevated uric acid levels... My midwife is just being cautious by having me rest and relax (I'm not complaining!), and I have been trying to keep my feet up and resting on my left side as much as possible. I do go to my midwife's office twice/week now for blood pressure checks and weekly lab work (blood and urine tests), and that's about the only time I've been leaving the house. My next appointment is Monday, where I'm assuming I'll be checked for any dilation (wow!) and to see how/if my body is getting ready for Muffin's arrival.
Jay is very busy at work~ both in the Critical Care Unit at Maine General, and about a shift/week at the Winthrop Ambulance Station. Once he gets through this weekend though he has quite a few days off (his birthday is Thursday!) and we're wondering if Muffin is just waiting for Daddy to have some time off before making the grand entrance!

1 comment:
Now, THAT is a belly!!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment