

Benners isn't rolling over quite yet, but he hikes himself almost up onto his side. He's a very smiley and happy boy, which we're greatful for! His laugh is just the best sound in the world, and he especially likes it when Daddy says really silly words. Sleep pattern is still very inconsistent, although last night was a GREAT night (he went to bed at 7pm and woke up to nurse at 1am and again at 5am)! Last week though, he was waking up every 45 minutes-1 hour through the night to nurse, so we're well aware that we're not into any kind of pattern yet. I'm just thankful for nights like last night. Yesterday I was able to go into the Maine State Library (where I'm doing some temporary work) for a few hours and Benners and Daddy had a great time alone! Ben took 2 bottles with no fussing and Jay was able to put him down for 2 naps as well! Yay! This means the beginning of more 'free' time for Mumma... :)
We can't believe it's December already. Hope everyone is getting geared up for the Holiday season... Be well.

No comments:
Post a Comment