Thursday, January 25, 2007

A whole lot of tummy time!





It seems like as soon as we put Benners down on the floor, he immediately rolls onto his belly! Still no rolling back the other way though. He rolled for the first time in his crib, and boy was I surprised to find him on his belly and way up on his hands when I went into his room at 3am! He was smiling away at me when I arrived. He's taken to really exercising his voice and trying all sorts of beautiful new sounds. We haven't weighed him recently, but I'm guessing he's around 25 lbs at this point...
We're working on a nap routine, though Ben seems to be a big fan of the 45 minute nap! At least he's napping, we shouldn't complain, but we're working on longer naps. He does pretty well at night~ he still gets up a couple of times and asks for attention or to nurse. Hard to believe he'll be 6 months old on the 12th!!!

No comments: