Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Five Islands



Ben's first time at Five Islands! Jay, Jammer, and I went to camp on Sunday (one of our very few days off together this summer) and enjoyed a really nice afternoon with everyone. I had to take a photo of Ben on the log that all the cousins used to get their pictures taken on. Bryan and Anna did a great job with the lobsters, and here's a photo of Anna showing Jam a lobster. Wonder what he thought of that??? Unfortunately, Ben wasn't feeling his normal self (we've since found out that he's been sick with some sort of infection!) and I caught a picture of him napping on Nana's lap. Of course, we couldn't let him be, and brought him outside for the group photo, but he did sleep on the way home. (I'd really love a copy of the group photo emailed to me, if anyone has one. Thanks!!!)
It was nice to see everyone, and thanks for the lobster Stan!

1 comment:

FinchBlog said...

Looks like a real nice life you have up in Maine Kate. I am glad for you. Cute kid, good husband and lots of family. Good.