
We've been working on Benjamin's sleep and are happy to report that he's sleeping through the night for the past almost-two-weeks! He's going to bed between 7:15pm-7:45pm and sleeping all the way through until 5:30am-6:30am! :) It feels nice to get such a stretch of sleep in. We're so happy for the little guy (and ourselves!)...
2 comments:
I am so behind checking in with your news! Please tell both sets of grandparents I said hello and send my best! Love the apple pics and am so happy Ben has found a sleep pattern that works for everyone! You are wonderful parents ~ he's a lucky boy!!
Love, hugs, and kisses to all
Kiki
He looks so beautiful! I like the apple pictures too. Hopefully they didn't get two halves of a worm. Gald the sleep part is much improved. He's probably happier too!
Love, Sis
Post a Comment