Benjamin has enjoyed getting up around 5am the past few weeks, and this morning he decided 4:15 was a good time to start playing and singing in his crib. I decided to leave him be for a while, but by 4:45 he was ready for some company. YAWN! Needless to say, I napped when he did today and I'm hoping for a later awake time tomorrow. This photo was taken around 6am today--- he has a smile on his face! :) Such a boy. He's lucky he's so darn cute. So's his Dada.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Bright and early!
Benjamin has enjoyed getting up around 5am the past few weeks, and this morning he decided 4:15 was a good time to start playing and singing in his crib. I decided to leave him be for a while, but by 4:45 he was ready for some company. YAWN! Needless to say, I napped when he did today and I'm hoping for a later awake time tomorrow. This photo was taken around 6am today--- he has a smile on his face! :) Such a boy. He's lucky he's so darn cute. So's his Dada.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment