Benjamin went on his first pony ride(s) today-- he loved it! His Grammie Simpson had the idea to let him try it out, and he didn't even look back for us. He let the woman running the show put a helmet on and lift him right up. He smiled the whole time and just LOVED it!
Grammie and Grampy Simpson with me and Benners. We went on a horse-pulled carriage ride through the apple orchard.
Ben's second ride! So confident. I asked him afterwards if he wanted his own pony, and he (of course) said yes... Hmmmm, Daddy and Grampy are getting a tractor, maybe Benny and Mummy can get a pony! ;-P

2 comments:
I really think that you and Ben should get that pony! Beautiful pictures, it makes me smile every time I pull up your blog and discover new family photos!
So glad Ben is better and able to enjoy our beautiful fall! I was just remembering when I used to send you fall leaves because you lived in warmer climates! love Kiki
Post a Comment