Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Year Ago...




I thought it would be fun to look back a year... Look at this little guy!

It's hard to believe how quickly time goes by, and here we are faced with another winter. I have a feeling this Christmas will be a lot more fun than last year, and it's pretty neat to see Ben get so excited. He's been helping me wrap presents, helping me address Christmas card envelopes, and- best of all- helping me make cookies! Ben loves to turn the lights on the Christmas tree every morning and when he wakes up, he looks up at the ceiling and says: "Santa up there?". He frequently requests his 3 latest Christmas songs: Jingle Bells (pronounced "Jingle Balls"), Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and Frosty the Snowman. It is HILARIOUS to watch him sing Jingle Bells and I hope to figure out how to upload video so I can share it...

No comments: