Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random Photos

The ice went out on Easter Sunday. The day before the ice was dark, but still reached from shore to shore. A little was gone Sunday morning, then we watched more and more disappear...
Ben with his new bunny from Nana & Pops Dwyer:

Blue Eyes:

Nana and Pops Dwyer have started their journey in their Road Trek, and Matt, Jessica, and the girls have started (and almost completed!) their road trip to Orlando. While that part of the family heads south, Grammie and Grampy Simpson will be heading north in just a few weeks! 'Tis the season!! :)
Jay and I have started the process of packing up, and Jay even took some of the siding off the house yesterday. More work will happen this weekend, and hopefully we'll get a good jump on the demolition this week.
I leave for Houston, TX on Thursday to attend the American Occupational Therapy Association's national conference. While it will be the longest I've been away from Ben so far, I'm looking forward to the conference and Ben will have some great quality time with his Daddy...

No comments: