Sunday, June 14, 2009

3 Updates, all at once! (You asked for it Roni! ;p)


And here's the latest on the "Crazy House". Excavation/jacking has been completed (finally!!!), and forms were placed for the footers. The rain, of course, slowed things down a bit, but progress is being made. Once the footers are poured, Matt and crew will start building walls (Yay-- everyone send good building energy this-a way, por favor!)


In other news... Jay interviewed with UNE's Nurse Anesthesia program and was accepted. He's on "alternate status" right now, which means that they may call him to start as early as this Fall if they don't end up with a full class. Otherwise, he'll begin in the fall of 2010. It's an amazingly challenging program, and one that he's very excited for. We're so proud that he's on his way!
I've also had an interview and a new job offer, with the Margaret Murphy Center for Children in Lewiston/Auburn. I'll start my new job in July and am very excited about the change! Updates on that to follow... I have also begun working towards some yoga teaching, and will offer a short Children's Yoga class this summer, which I think will be a lot of fun...
Benjamin is doing very well. He had his first 'graduation' from the Mother Goose program at preschool (daycare), which he'll continue to attend a couple of days/week. He loves his two days there and seems to learn new things every day. We were reading a book about plants the other night and Ben started talking about photosynthesis ("photo-sin-sisis") and chlorophyll! It's amazing how much he learns and grows each day.
It's a busy time with all these changes, so we appreciate the patience with the gaps in updates! Soon, I hope, I'll be back to my regular internet access... ;-p

No comments: