Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Renovation update

Here's the latest-- sorry it's taken some time to post. I have tons of photos on my camera of the renovation and our concrete countertop class that we took in Vermont. However, I've misplaced my cord that transfers all my photos onto my laptop. So, until that's found I'll post the few I managed to get on my iPhone. That said, here's the project! The foundation is complete, and the timber frame of the addition started going up today (in the rain). You can see how the addition comes towards the driveway some- that will be our (YAY) mudroom/entry area. We're still working on the design/layout of the kitchen, but we have a little time to decide on that (right?) Still not sure of ETA of Jewetts into new home, but am hoping in a few weeks we'll be semi-settled back into Cedar Terrace. Send happy, productive building thoughts towards Winthrop!

1 comment:

Quilt Whisperer said...

Lookin' good! May the builders have fair skies.