She has a sweet face, no? She really IS a doll. However, I've forgotten what night/early morning creatures those felines are. She apparently needs to dig in her litter box several times for several minutes during the night which, in Cabin 1, is VERY noisy. After the digging she likes to tear out of the litter box and race across the linoleum kitchen floor with her little claws digging in the whole way. Oh, and scratching on the furniture- I'd forgotten about that too.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Marley Cat
She has a sweet face, no? She really IS a doll. However, I've forgotten what night/early morning creatures those felines are. She apparently needs to dig in her litter box several times for several minutes during the night which, in Cabin 1, is VERY noisy. After the digging she likes to tear out of the litter box and race across the linoleum kitchen floor with her little claws digging in the whole way. Oh, and scratching on the furniture- I'd forgotten about that too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment