Sunday, October 04, 2009


Eighteen (+) weeks and all is well with pregnancy #2. The first 10 or so weeks were tough, but I've been feeling great lately. I have an ultrasound scheduled on Columbus Day and, NO, we are NOT finding out Baby's gender... :) It was a fun surprise the first time around, so we're going for it again.
I'm getting my prenatal care at Central Maine Medical Center again this time around. Unfortunately, due to the Cesarean Birth with Ben, I am not able to have prenatal care with my midwife. She did recommend a wonderful OBGYN whom I think is a great fit. We're preparing to go for a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean), so wish us luck. (Sorry if that's TMI for some of you...) We really wanted a to go that route the first time around, so we'll attempt it again. Luckily, CMMC is one of the two (I believe) hospitals in the state that offer that choice.
Sorry for the grainy self-portrait; it's the best I could come up with. :)

No comments: