Spencer is already getting so big- Jay weighed him today and says he's 15 lbs. He definitely likes to nurse, and he's a happy little boy. He really enjoys being outside, and his favorite place is next to a body in the wrap (we lovingly call it "The Orange"). If Spencer is fussy at all, I can usually calm him down simply by getting out The Orange and waving the fabric around. He seems to be mesmerized by the fabric, and potentially realizing what the next step is (being wrapped up close to Mumma!)...
Daddy is going to have to practice wearing The Orange soon, as I go back to work part-time starting June 1st (that's a week from today!)... I certainly have mixed feelings about going back, but am thankful that I am able to start back part-time. Daddy-O is getting geared up to have the little kiddo for an entire day while I'm at work. He'll do great, and I think he's looking forward to the bonding time. Good thing he looks good in orange!!

1 comment:
You are the sexiest Momma I have seen in orange. Your family is beautiful. Love from here. We are trying to catch up with you. Unknown gender child due in November. Love from PocoPelo.
Post a Comment