Very rarely have I seen Benjamin as excited as he was this morning when he woke up and saw the snow. He jumped around the house and kept asking if he could go outside and play after breakfast (then he tried to negotiate with me: wondering if he could go outside while I cooked breakfast). He ate three bites and was bundled up and out there before 8am. He's still out there almost 2 hours later. Little brother is just waking up from a nap and will soon be bundled up and outside for the first snow of the year. :) Happy times for little Jewett Boys.
Friday, November 26, 2010
First Snow!
Very rarely have I seen Benjamin as excited as he was this morning when he woke up and saw the snow. He jumped around the house and kept asking if he could go outside and play after breakfast (then he tried to negotiate with me: wondering if he could go outside while I cooked breakfast). He ate three bites and was bundled up and out there before 8am. He's still out there almost 2 hours later. Little brother is just waking up from a nap and will soon be bundled up and outside for the first snow of the year. :) Happy times for little Jewett Boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great day! The excitement of the first snow brings out the kid in all of us. Enjoy! Hugs
Post a Comment