
The last few years my Mom and I have gone to the Maine Quilt Show's opening champagne ceremony... This year she surprised me with this amazing quilt of Harley!! And she won a 3rd place ribbon! I had no idea that this quilt was even in the works and was so touched and surprised when I saw it hanging among the other wonderful quilts in the Augusta Civic Center. I am truly touched and proud and happy- -this quilt is an impressive likeness of Harley. Mom did an amazing job. The show is a great opportunity to see some works of art and is running all weekend. If you get a chance, you should see the show (and the Harley-Man quilt!). Thanks, Mom...
1 comment:
Katie,
Thanks for posting this. Certainly an amazing and beautiful quilt - it must have been quite a surprise to come upon it! Congratulations to Bonnie on receiving a prize as well.
judy
Post a Comment