Saturday, November 05, 2011

More than 5 years of blogging...

There aren't any photos to go along with this post, sorry. The photos are really why I do this, but tonight I realized that I've been blogging on this site for more than 5 years. The first blog post was when Jay did his first Trek Across Maine and I was 7 months pregnant with Ben! That's a lot of posts-- 300+!

I've been trying to create the blog so that it can be printed, or somehow backed-up somewhere besides the internet. In researching the options I came across the "stats" of the blog and I can actually see how many views the blog site gets as well as where people are viewing from! Quite amazing and oh-so very cool to see how many of you family and friends (and various others, I'm sure, who stumble across the Jewett Family News) check in with us. Thank you for the support and for keeping up with our family.

Now I'm off to see about downloading the blog in a PDF format that ends up being over 250 pages. Yikes. That's a lot of Jewett Family News!!

No comments: