It's a beautiful day here and following T-Ball and a picnic in the woods (where I had to pick a tick off Ben!!), I decided to plant the peas. The boys were a big help and we got a bit overzealous with the pea seeds, so it'll be interesting to see how they come up this year. The boys really loved playing in the dirt and, subsequently, water (ok, mud really). I can see the bathing-every-night season approaching. Hopefully that also means the sleeping-really-well-at-night season is also upon us. Someone should really tell Spencer about that. He hasn't gotten the memo.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Peas are planted!
It's a beautiful day here and following T-Ball and a picnic in the woods (where I had to pick a tick off Ben!!), I decided to plant the peas. The boys were a big help and we got a bit overzealous with the pea seeds, so it'll be interesting to see how they come up this year. The boys really loved playing in the dirt and, subsequently, water (ok, mud really). I can see the bathing-every-night season approaching. Hopefully that also means the sleeping-really-well-at-night season is also upon us. Someone should really tell Spencer about that. He hasn't gotten the memo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment