| Ben helping run the excavator! |
I've been quiet lately, so I'm playing catch up. Sue and Phil needed a new septic, so we had some cool heavy equipment around here. The boys actually got to take turns operating the excavator & here's a picture of Ben having a lesson...
| Lots of playing in the mud during this rainy time we've had |
Spence loves the mud. And we've had lots of rain. That's a good mix...
| This kid is almost SEVEN!! |
This handsome man will be seven in less than a month-- that's really hard for me to believe.
![]() |
| Jay and Ben practicing their golf swing |
Ben took some golf lessons this summer (and more to come!), which in turn gave Jay the golf itch again. They both really love it. Guess I should learn how to swing a club...


No comments:
Post a Comment