Tuesday, February 04, 2014

New Year... How does time go by so quickly?

The boys in front of our Christmas tree...

The coolest snowman.  And the goofiest boys.

Using the tractor to put up a wreath

Lots of ice this winter

The last pictures I posted were around Thanksgiving.  It's been busy, to say the least.  And unfortunately for me I've been sick in bed with what I'm self-diagnosing as the flu.  This is Day #3 and I thought that as long as I'm able to sit upright at this point, I'll do some updating on the blog.  
We've had a strange, very cold winter so far.  The two ice pictures above are from Christmas-- when we lost power due to the ice storm for a couple of days.  Luckily we had the generator and were able to keep things warm enough, but it was a very crazy time for Maine!

No comments: