In the meantime, I'm enjoying my last stretch of time at home before I start fieldwork. Jay is busy with work this coming week, and then will be home with Ben much more often. Summer is on its way!
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Who, me?
Waddayamean? I didn't eat that! It wasn't me... Um, yeah~ everything goes into his mouth. It's quite scary, but at least we do a better job at keeping our floors clean...

He tries all sorts of new expressions with his face. We call this one his grimace. You can sort-of see his 2 bottom teeth in this picture. It cracks us up when we see this expression, but I don't imagine it'll always make us smile.
Warmer weather is finally here and it's been really nice at the lake. We have Harley here with us for the week as Ben's Grampie and Nana are in New Brunswick on a walking tour vacation. Harley and Ben need to be kept separated, but Harley is fine with sleeping on the porch and being outside as much of the day as he can. It's nice to have the dog around again!
In the meantime, I'm enjoying my last stretch of time at home before I start fieldwork. Jay is busy with work this coming week, and then will be home with Ben much more often. Summer is on its way!
In the meantime, I'm enjoying my last stretch of time at home before I start fieldwork. Jay is busy with work this coming week, and then will be home with Ben much more often. Summer is on its way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is so freakin' cute. I love keeping up with your blog. -Erin
Post a Comment