Things are going well in the Jewett household. Busy, but good. Jay and I pass each other often as we work opposite schedules, but it's been working out well this summer. Ben is back to healthy (and so am I!) after that illness that knocked us both for a loop. Jay and I have been reminded how blessed we are to have such a healthy little boy~ when he was sick it was just awful. We truly feel blessed.
Hope everyone is doing great & having a wonderful summer. We LOVE to get comments here, so we can be reminded of who checks in on us. :} (hint, hint!)

4 comments:
Ben looks very stable on the horse for a young man his age! Hope to visit with you this week.
Hugs and kisses ~~~ Kiki
Dude- the dryer is a hot place for a baby in the summer- what kind of parents are you? ;) JK. Glad to hear all is well- I am a terrible writer- but I read your blog, like, every other day...love it!!! Erin
He is too cute, glad you are all feeling well :-) Miss U - Heidi
I can't believe how big he has gotten. I miss you so very much and we need to get together soon.
Trish
Post a Comment