Here's Benners saying "bye bye" to Daddy and climbing into Mumma's car for his day with his friends. Jay often takes Ben to daycare, but this day I took him and as soon as we drove into the driveway at daycare Benners started clapping. Once he got out of the car, he bolted for the house... I took that as a good sign! He loves to play with his friends and the dog & cat there. Ben goes one day each week and he's a big hit there!
Friday, May 09, 2008
Off to Daycare!
Here's Benners saying "bye bye" to Daddy and climbing into Mumma's car for his day with his friends. Jay often takes Ben to daycare, but this day I took him and as soon as we drove into the driveway at daycare Benners started clapping. Once he got out of the car, he bolted for the house... I took that as a good sign! He loves to play with his friends and the dog & cat there. Ben goes one day each week and he's a big hit there!
