It started out as a pretty harmless task yesterday afternoon-- watering the dry flowers. Little did I realize how brilliant (;-p) our child is. I literally set the hose down for a millisecond and Benners had it in his hand and pointed at me! (Where do children learn these things???!!! Oh right, from their fathers...) He loved the squeal that he got out of me by aiming the spray in my direction, so this continued for quite a while (obviously long enough for me to grab my camera and take some photos)... I ended up having to turn the water off at the source before approaching the boy. As soon as he saw me go for the hose this evening he ran towards me, yelling "Wa-Wa! Wa- Wa!" Such a good helper (I stood very close behind him and 'helped' him aim the water at the plants this time).
Thursday, May 29, 2008
What a Hoser!
It started out as a pretty harmless task yesterday afternoon-- watering the dry flowers. Little did I realize how brilliant (;-p) our child is. I literally set the hose down for a millisecond and Benners had it in his hand and pointed at me! (Where do children learn these things???!!! Oh right, from their fathers...) He loved the squeal that he got out of me by aiming the spray in my direction, so this continued for quite a while (obviously long enough for me to grab my camera and take some photos)... I ended up having to turn the water off at the source before approaching the boy. As soon as he saw me go for the hose this evening he ran towards me, yelling "Wa-Wa! Wa- Wa!" Such a good helper (I stood very close behind him and 'helped' him aim the water at the plants this time).
