Moose
We did some cleaning out of our rec hall this summer- it had storage in it from when Jay and I moved back to Maine from Hawaii, and it also had storage from way back in the day when Sunsetpass Campground was still functioning. This moose came along sometime BK (Before Katie), but we saved it and put it by the boys playground. I like the guy- he's pretty cool...
We had a nice long holiday weekend with Jay at home, which was wonderful. I made some noises about wanting my own spot to sit and work on things, so he built me a cool little corner desk today. Just like that. It's where I'm sitting now, and the new project inspired me to wash the three corner windows inside and out (they were previously hidden behind our big ficus plant). It's like a new space and so far I'm loving it.
Happy Labor Day, all. Tomorrow is Ben's first day of kindergarten! Oh boy...

No comments:
Post a Comment