Friday, January 18, 2013

proud of this guy

having lunch during a Mountain Magic day at the 'Loaf

waiting for his flu shot
his FIRST ride home on the school bus!!
Ben is becoming such a big kid-- where did my baby go???  He's skiing like crazy (when he can) at Sugarloaf this winter and is really doing well.  He's willing to try all sorts of new things-- like ride the bus home from school (see previous post about having to wake Spencer up from naps to pick Ben up at school)!  Yesterday was his first ride home on the bus & the photo is blurry, but I had to hurry up and get the photo before I embarrassed him too much!  He got off the bus with a big smile and asked if he could ride the bus home again tomorrow.  I didn't tell him, nor have I led on, how nervous the bus makes me, but I'm just so proud that he's willing to try new things and has been successful with them.  I kept giving him high fives and telling him how excited I was for him and he smirked and said, "what?  it's just a ride on the school bus."  But I could tell.  He was psyched.  Proud Mama...

No comments: