Saturday, February 09, 2013

our day vs. Jay's day

The "mountain"

The right side is Jay's side.  Yes, I shoveled that.  Yes, he owes me big time.

Spence tried to enjoy it outside, but it was just too windy!

Jay's view this morning.

This is what Jay was doing while I was shoveling his side of the barn.  Yes, he owes me.
There's quite a difference between our little haven in Maine and where Jay is right now-- Clearwater, Florida.  He had to make a short, impromptu visit there in order to be prepared to start his anesthesia rotation there next month.  So, while he was strolling the beach, the boys and I were braving the craziness of this storm to plow a swath big enough so he can drive in the driveway when he arrives home tomorrow!  His flights were originally scheduled for today, but he was able to change his reservations easily enough to tomorrow.  Let's hope he gets home safely and quickly tomorrow so we can go on with the plans for Spencer's THIRD birthday party tomorrow afternoon!

No comments: