Monday, September 15, 2008

Comments

I have "re-enabled" the comments feature here, with some fancy add-ons that allow me to filter the ones that I don't want to post (ah, modern technology is wonderful). So feel free to drop a comment so we can be happily encouraged to keep posting. :) Thanks to all those warm thoughts that have been sent our way- it's been much appreciated.
~Katie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breaks my heart to see the hospital pictures. I am so glad Ben is on the mend and you are all getting some rest. Lots of love sent your way!! Kiki

Anonymous said...

Katie,
I was very sad to hear your baby boy was sick.Poor guy! Happy to read he is back home now! How scared you must have been!! Your blog is GREAT! I will be checking it out! The pictures of Ben are BEAUTIFUL!!!! He REALLY is SO amazingly prefect! You are pretty darn cute yourself. ;)
Love,
Alyson